Crowley Auto Group
Automotive Sales Coordinator
Crowley Auto Group is looking for a talented Sales Coordinator to continue our growth and provide our customers with exceptionalservice. Build your career and develop your professional experience with ourteam. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professionalworkplace. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and superiorcustomer experience before, during and after the sales process.
The individual we seek will betechnically savvy and possess exceptional customer handling skills.Responsibilities Include:
• Provide and offer comprehensiveproduct information throughout the sales process to customers.
• Support the Sales Consultant withcustomer questions regarding product features and benefits.
• Be able to meet and greet andinteract with customers effectively.
• Fully explain Automotive features,applications and benefits.
• Strong computer and phone skills.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge ofall vehicles and technology.
• Achieve customer satisfactiontargets as assigned by management.
• Uphold high ethical standards andmaintain a professional appearance at all times
- High volume sales
- Paid training and continued education
- Clean and professional work environment
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Reporting Research Results
- Quality Focus
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving