Crowley Auto Group
Parts department receiving clerk
Job Title: Automotive Parts Receiving clerk
Performs a variety of stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of partsand accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe, and profitable operation of the dealerships parts department. Ongoing responsibility for assisting with the counter parts sales and customer service responsibilities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Parts Department:
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
• Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
• Maintains the retail store and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today's customer satisfaction.
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
• When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash,credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores,warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
• Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
• Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
• Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
• Verify receiving documents.
• Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
2. Customer Service:
• Greet customers immediately in a courteous manner
• Treat customers fairly and with honesty, and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices
3. Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Ability to speak effectively one on one
• Ability to effectively listen
• Ability to interpret customer needs
• Basic computer skills
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Good organizational skills