Crowley Auto Group
Nissan Express Service Technician
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
It is our goal to make both the customer and our employees feel like part of our family!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
- Install accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer.
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Can work in a fast pace environment and are organized and can manage your time
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Professional appearance, demeanor and work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday